The beginning of PROMOTECH dates back to October, 1987. Our first products were magnetic and electromagnetic work holding tables and chucks. In 1991 we introduced electromagnetic drilling/milling machines. A scope of products has been gradually enriched, and shortly PROMOTECH began to gain international recognition.
PROMOTECH constantly develops and applies an advanced technology to anticipate and fully satisfy customers’ needs and expectations. Our machines have proved to be extremely reliable in a variety of practical applications. Every year, new ever more sophisticated products are launched. Custom made machines and complete welding lines are designed and built for specific customers’ needs. Our Research and Development Department remains involved not only in bringing new products to life but also in continuous improvement of the existing ones.
At present our product portfolio comprises more than 300 products including professional power tools, beveling machines, welding automation equipment, gantry welding systems and many others. More than 95 % of our production is exported world-wide. PROMOTECH provides its business partners with unique products, incorporating leading edge machine-tool technology, excellent handling and professional warranty & post-warranty service.
The creation of a wonderful team of employees is the company’s key achievement. The employees play an active part in Promotech’s success story, including constant sales growth, a good reputation among customers all over the world and development of new products.
PROMOTECH successes and achievements have been recognised by several Polish business organisations and associations:
- (2000) – Golden Statuette – the top prize in the “2000 Leader of Polish Business” competition – Business Centre Club
- (2007+) – Promotech was included among the fastest-growing Polish companies in the “Gazelles of Polish Business” competition – Puls Biznesu
- (2007) – Award in Workplace Safety Employer competition – State Labour Inspection
- (2008) – Award in category “Good Business” – Neewsweek and Kronenbergs Foundation
- (2008) – Silver statuette: “Crew- friendly Empolyer” – Labour Inspection in Bialystok
- (2009) -1st place in category “Production” in “Innovations 2008” ranking – Kurier Poranny
- (2010) – 1st place in category “Production” in “Innovations 2009” ranking – Kurier Poranny
- (2011) – Prize „Dźwignia 2011” – Polish Federation Of Engineering
- (2011) – “Stable Business” Award – Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- (2012) – Special Award in “Innovations 2011” ranking – Podlasie Regional Development Foundation
- (2012) – 1st place in Employer – Organizer Of Safe Work competition – State Labour Inspection
- (2012) – Vice President Zbigniew Gołąbiewski was awarded the prize for the title “Gold Engineer” – Polish Federation Of Engineering
PROMOTECH gives 3 per cent of its annual net profit to charity. Most of it is directed towards medical assistance and the rehabilitation of children in need (approximately 80% of all aid). PROMOTECH also subsidises educational and sports non-profit organizations for children and young people.
In 1996, PROMOTECH was the first company in the region to finance life insurance policies for its employees. The employees also enjoy free access to a private medical centre. The company has a loan fund for housing and investment purposes. It partially subsidises summer holidays for employees and their families and almost fully subsidises holiday camps for the employees’ children. The company’s young team enjoys active recreation, so the company grants them access to a swimming pool, sports centre and a gym as part of the social package and organises intra-company sporting games to encourage competitiveness.
PROMOTECH actively shapes inter-generation relations. Experience of the older employees is recognised through anniversary awards and team integration is stimulated by Christmas and New Year celebrations, Christmas parties for children, picnics and trips abroad.